THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Always Something To Celebrate!

My Dad, sister Lydia and my Tok Aim at Straits Kitchen buffet lunch

My grandma (Nyai) and I are at a buffet lunch at Straits Kitchen. Did I tell ya that my family loves buffets, especially my sis Lydia!

May I have a glass of water..please? It's tough watching everyone enjoying their buffet lunch!


Hey, how do you like my rapper outfit!



Oh cool..my cousin's got a real bike..how about getting one for me Dad?!




That's me..everyone's favourite boy..hehe





My aunt Wak Anis got married to Uncle Bart and we were all at their wedding






My Omi and I like to watch TV together in bed.







Tok Aim took us all to a big buffet lunch to celebrate Mother's Day but I only got my milk..sigh
My Aunty Didi and my Mom relaxing after lunch
Here I am with my Uncle Fariz at Omi's house..I'm sleepy.



























0 comments: